Dr. Sabyasachi Bal – “ Best Lungs Cancer Specialist Doctor | Chest Surgeon in Delhi.”
Dr. Sabyasachi Bal an eminent doctor specialized in Thoracic surgery is currently practicing as the Director of Thoracic Surgery and Thoracic Surgical Oncology at Fortis, Vasant Kunj, and Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon. Further, He is an alumnus of AIIMS, New Delhi. Till the year 2005, he was an additional Surgery and Consultant Thoracic Surgery and chief of the Lung Cancer and other thoracic malignancies Clinic at his alma mater, the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences.Dr Sabyasachi Bal is a renowned Lung Cancer Specialist in Delhi and acting Director at the department of Thoracic surgery and the Thoracic Surgical Oncology. With a reputed experience and proficiency in the field of lung cancer treatment in delhi, Dr Sabyasachi Bal is one of the most recognised and best Lung Cancer Doctors in Delhi. He is on the front line of the known lung cancer experts in the city and leads a team of equally proficient experts with him.
Dr. Sabyasachi Bal is one of the most proficient and best Thoracic and Thoracic Oncology Surgeons in India. He has a specialization in Thoracic Onco Surgery and offers treatment for various types of thoracic malignancies, such as lung cancer, chest cancer, etc. With over 30 years of experience in this sector, he has restructured thoracic cancer surgery in India. Along with Thoracic Onco Surgery, he has a specialization in Robotic Thoracic Surgery. His main focus is managing and treating cancers that affect the thoracic regions and all other organs present near to lungs and chest of both adults and youngsters.
Dr. Sabyasachi Bal holds expertise in
- Thoracic surgery, Thoracic Oncology Surgery.
- Complicated resections for benign and malignant thyroid and parathyroid tumors.
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Thoracoscopy.
- Major airway tumor surgery
- Robotic Thoracoscopic processes.
- Surgery for Lung Cancer, along with chest cancer and esophageal cancer.
- Tracheal resections for cancer and tumor.
- Chest wall resection surgery
- Parenchyma resection surgery.
He was also a fellow member of the globally renowned Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre in New York and a senior registrar at the Royal Marsden Cancer Hospital, London. He has done his training in Thoracic Surgery in AIIMs, New Delhi, and the UK at the South West Regional Thoracic Surgery Unit at Bristol at the Brompton Chest Hospital, London. He is also a clinical research fellow at the University of Leicester, the UK, in Lung Volume Reduction Surgery for Emphysema, which he has initiated in India.Dr. Sabyasachi Bal is one of the inventors in the diagnostic and therapeutic thoracoscopic process, and his department gets referrals from North India, North-East India, and East India. He is a member of various surgical societies in India, the USA, and the UK. He has published various papers and articles on Thoracic surgery in some of the best scientific journals.
Dr. Sabyasachi Bal is one of India’s best lungs specialists in Delhi with high expertise in various types of diagnostic and therapeutic thoracoscopic processes. He holds the credit of making India a leader worldwide for having a peak number of VATS lung resections which makes him the best lung cancer doctor in Delhi and in whole India.Dr. Bal has published numerous papers and articles on Thoracic surgery in world-renowned scientific journals. He is also invited as a guest faculty in varied conferences and seminars and has obtained various awards and orations. Moreover, he is also a member of various prestigious organizations not only in India but also abroad.
Being one of the best chest surgeons in Delhi with more than 30 years of experience in this sector, Dr. Sabyasachi Bal also holds several Fellowships like.’
- MBBS-AIIMs 1981
- MS in General Surgery- AIIMS. 1984
- UICC Fellowship – University of Washington, 1994
- Fellowship – Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK 1991.
- DNB – National Board of Examinations, India, 1987.
- Robotic Thoracic Surgery Fellowship – Duke University Medical Centre, 2015.
- Varoon Mahajan Fellowship – Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer center, New York, USA, 1999.
Along with all these, he has received various awards and achievements like
- Best paper award from the Indian Association of Surgical Oncology, 2002 and 2011.
- Complicated resections in thyroid cancer, Japanese Surgical Society,1996.
- Extended resections in Rectal Cancer, Japanese Surgical Society, 1995.
So, if you have any problems related to chest, lung and thorax, do not hesitate to consult Dr. Sabyasachi Bal, one of the best chest surgeons in Delhi with over 30 years of experience.